CM/ECF User Account Maintenance
Updating Mailing Addresses, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, and Passwords
Registered CM/ECF Users should to maintain their accounts pursuant to CM/ECF Guide of Administrative Guide of Policies & Procedures sections IV Registration & V Passwords.
- Log into CM/ECF, click on Utilities > Maintain Your ECF Account.
The Maintain User Account screen allows updates to Address, Phone, and Fax numbers.
- Update the information as needed.
- To include case number headers on PDFs, check the “Add Headers to PDF documents” box.
- Click Submit to accept the changes, or continue with step 4 to update email address and delivery preferences.
- Click on the Email information button.
The Email information screen allows updates to your primary and secondary email addresses.
- Enter the Primary email address in the field provided, then reenter the primary email address to verify.
- When a secondary email address exists, add it in a similar way in the fields provided.
Review the selections under “Send the Notices specified below,” check the boxes and radio buttons according to your account needs.
- Send notices in these additional cases – standard PACER charges apply
- Send notices for adversary proceedings in which I am directly involved and for their related bankruptcy cases
- Send notices for adversary proceedings in which I am directly involved but not for their related bankruptcy cases
- notices sent for each filing – one free access to each pdf
- Daily Summary Report sent to you - one free access to each pdf
- HTML or Text Format for notices
Once all updates have been made, click Return to Account screen.
- If an error message appears, click OK and verify/correct your entries. Then, click the Return to Account screen button again.
- If you are unable to resolve the problem please call the help desk at 918-699-4072.
- Click the Submit button.
- On the “Searching for existing Attorney Records” screen select “***Update All Open” to apply changes to all open cases your account is associated with. Alternatively, select only the cases to which the changes should apply.
- Click the Submit button to finalize changes.
To change your password:
- Log into CM/ECF, click on Utilities > Change Your Password.
Enter your new password in the first box. Re-enter your new password in the second box to verify.
- Password Standards - Passwords must have at least 8 characters, both uppercase and lowercase letters, and at least one digit or special character (e.g., @,%,&).
- Click the Submit button to finalize the changes.