Submitting a list of creditors for a new bankruptcy case
When possible, Creditors should be uploaded to the Clerk's Office before the case is opened. This can be done from any computer on the internet whether from your home, the library, or in the Clerk’s Office. When you bring your petition to the Clerk’s Office, you will be able to let the person at the counter know that you have submitted your creditor list. That employee will load your creditors into your case once it is open.
On the Initial Screen – under the heading “New Matrix”:
- To submit original list of creditors to the Clerk for your case, enter Debtor's first and last name, email address and phone number including area code.
- Click on “Next”.
- Make note of Pin Number for use if you leave this program before finished and need to come back later to finish adding your creditors.
- Click “OK”.
In the Creditor Entry Screen:
- Enter name and address of first creditor.
- Click “Add Creditor”.
- Continue to add one creditor to each page and click “Add Creditor”.
- When final creditor has been entered, click “Submit List”.
Note: Be sure to include all of your creditors as there will be an additional fee due for creditors added after the case has been opened (late creditors).
It will be the responsibility of the Debtor to notify any late creditors of the 341 Meeting.
Click HERE to get started.