You are here

Case Information

Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER)

Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information from federal appellate, district and bankruptcy courts, and the PACER Case Locator via the Internet. PACER is provided by the federal Judiciary in keeping with its commitment to providing public access to court information via a centralized service.

Need an Account?  Forget Password?

Contact the PACER Service Center
Call:(800) 676-6856

Register Now | Request Forgotten Password

For more information on PACER, please visit the Pacer Website at:

Restricted Documents

Due to new privacy procedures, some documents filed electronically will not be available online.  When a user tries to access a document that is not available online, the System will display the message, “The document has been restricted.  If this document is not redacted or sealed it may be viewed in the Clerk’s Office...”  Restricted documents will be available for viewing and printing at the Clerk’s Office or may be purchased in paper form.  For instructions on purchasing a restricted document by mail, please call 918-699-4072.

MCVCIS (Multi Court Voice Case Information System)

MCVCIS is a free service that provides limited case information including debtor name, case number, judge, filing date, chapter, asset/no asset designation, attorney, trustee and current case status.

  1. Dial 1-866-222-8029
  2. At the prompt, press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish
  3. When prompted, enter the two letter abbreviation for the State that you wish to search. For example, enter 65 for Oklahoma.
  4. Then, press 2 for Oklahoma Northern.
  5. Follow prompts

Obtaining Copies of Documents

Public terminals are located in the Clerk’s Office. Viewing information is free; the cost to print information from the public terminal is $.10 per page. You may also obtain photocopies by visiting the Clerk’s Office or by calling 918-699-4000.  Appropriate fees apply.

If you have PACER access and the document you need is not available electronically, please contact the Clerk's Office for information on how to obtain the document.