You are here

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I correct creditor addresses in my case? I received a notice that an address was not correct for one of my creditors, how do I fix it?

    The Court is required to use the addresses provided on the Official Bankruptcy Forms.  The addresses are pulled from the following official forms:

    B 106D = Schedule D: Creditors Who Hold Claims Secured by Property (individuals)

    B 106E/F = Schedule E/F: Creditors Who Have Unsecured Claims (individuals)

    B 106G = Schedule G: Executory Contracts and Unexpired Leases (individuals)

    B 106H = Schedule H: Your Codebtors (individuals).

    Oklahoma Northern Bankruptcy Court’s Local Form: Verification as to Official Creditor List

    Amended Creditor List – in text format


    Any changes to addresses provided in your original forms (listed above), will require Amended forms to be filed with the Court to correct the addresses.  Any amendment to schedules or statements must be signed and verified by the debtor(s), and a fee of must be paid in certain situations. A link to the fee schedules is provided below.

    Fee Schedule

    When creditors are added after case filing, the debtor also has certain noticing duties and deadlines according to federal and local rules.

    If you have questions about amendments, please consult an attorney.

    NOTE: If you are not represented by an attorney, you may upload your creditors electronically.  Please use this link to add your creditors:


  • How do I redact or request a redaction of information from a previously filed document?

    Information regarding the Court's redaction procedure is located in General Order No. 13-GO-01.  See also Privacy Policy (Redaction).

  • I need to amend a claim. How do I do this?

    When completing the fillable claim form, check the box (above Item 1. on the form) to indicate that the claim amends a previously filed claim. You can then enter the Court claim number and/or date of the previous claim.Electronic

  • Will the Trustee be served with the Proof of Claim?

    Yes. The Trustee will receive electronic notification of the claim filed. You should verify this information on the Notice of Electronic Filing.

  • When will the claim appear on the claims register?

    The claim will immediately appear on the claims register upon submitting the proof of claim.

  • I filed a claim and my attachments did not properly attach to the claim filed. How do I get the supporting documentation filed?
    1. Ensure that the attachment(s) is in PDF format and is being submitted in black and white (no color documents).
    2. File an amended claim and attach the correct PDF images.
    3. When filing the amended claim, check the box on the form that designates that the claim is amended. Select the claim number of the claim to be amended.
    4. Attachments must be added by the process above. Amendments cannot be faxed or mailed to the Trustee’s office unless specifically requested by the Trustee.
  • I am a creditor’s attorney and will be filing a claim on behalf of my client. How do I record the creditor address and my address as attorney?

    When filing the claim, there is a drop-down box on the first screen which allows you, the filer, to select who is submitting the claim. The options are: Creditor; Creditor’s Attorney; Debtor; Debtor’s Attorney; or Trustee. If the attorney is the filer, you will be able to add the attorney name and address and select the creditor’s name from the listing of creditors in the case or if the creditor is not listed or listed incorrectly, you are able to add the correct creditor. Both names and addresses will be added to the mailing matrix and displayed on the Proof of Claim and Claims Register.

  • Can I get a stamp-filed acknowledgment of the Proof of Claim?

    Yes. The Court’s claim number will display with a link to the electronically file-stamped proof of claim upon submitting the proof of claim. The claim will be file stamped as of the entry date. It is recommended that the claim be printed or saved at this time.

  • Can I include a separate mailing address for payments?

    Yes. Check the box indicating that the Payment Address is different from the Notice Address. An additional address field will appear for this alternate address for payments.

  • Is a signature required on the Proof of Claim?

    Yes. Type the name and title, if any, of the person authorized to file the claim on behalf of the creditor. A copy of the power of attorney, if any, should be attached to the claim.