Information Routinely Collected and Stored
If you visit our site to view or download information, we collect and store the following information:
- The name of the domain from which you accessed the Internet; for example, "aol.com" if you use America Online.
- The IP address from which you accessed the Judiciary's website. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the World Wide Web.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access the Judiciary's site.
- The pages you visit.
- If you linked to the Judiciary's website from another website, the address of the originating site.
This information is used solely for the purpose of evaluating and maintaining our site. From this information, we learn what users like and need; what kind of technology they are using; how often they visit; and other valuable information that helps us to offer our visitors the best site possible.
Information You Provide
If you choose to provide us with personal information, perhaps to be placed on our mailing list or to request additional information via our webmaster e-mailbox, it will be used only for the purpose(s) you state. We collect such information only to respond to your requests. We do not share that information with others, and we do not collect information for commercial marketing.
NOTICE TO USERS
|This is a restricted government system for official judiciary business only. All activities on this system for any purpose, and all access attempts, may be recorded and monitored or reviewed by persons authorized by the federal judiciary for improper use, protection of system security, performance of maintenance, and appropriate management by the judiciary of its systems. By using this system or any connected system, users expressly consent to system monitoring and to official access to data reviewed and created by them on the system. Any evidence of unlawful activity, including unauthorized access attempts, may be reported to law enforcement officials.|